The Easiest Pasta You’ll Ever Make
Show of hands, how many of you have opened a full fridge but there’s seemingly nothing to eat? Maybe it’s the paradox of choice in play or perhaps we’re not really that hungry. (boredom eating, anyone?). We’re confident enough to bet you’ve probably asked (or been asked) the age-old question of: “What are we going to eat for dinner tonight?”
EdgeRock’s administrative assistant, Danielle, has three kids so it’s safe to say she has plenty of recipes in queue when her kids aren’t begging for mac’ and cheese. Her favorite go-to dish, though, is her family’s bacon onion pasta, and yes, it is as simple as it seems and delicious to boot.
“My parents used to make this bacon onion pasta for me all the time growing up,” Danielle explains, “It’s a quick and easy dinner with ingredients you almost always have around the house. It’s my favorite thing to make after a long day or when I want a quick dinner.”
Date night, an easy dinner, or even a quick lunch, bacon onion pasta can be personalized any way you’d like!
Ingredients (feeds up to 4 people)
- 1 package of spaghetti (or a pasta of your choice)
- 3 tbs of bacon grease (or olive oil)
- 1 onion
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- 2 tbs parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Bacon Onion Pasta Instructions
- Dice onion and put a pot of water on the stove to boil
- Sauté the onions in bacon grease or olive oil until golden brown
- Add in spaghetti to boiling water and cook until al dente
- Add bacon bits to onion pan and cook 1-2 min
- Toss cooked spaghetti into the onion pan and mix until pasta is coated in oil, onions, and bacon. Add salt pepper and parmesan cheese to taste.
May 19: Masterclass Topic Revealed, Raffle Winners, Fidelity Move
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services we provide, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.